Video reflection assignments should include your reactions to the video; your reactions to what you learned from the video, and/or you should focus on at least one specific issue, theme, or portion of
Do you need academic writing help with your homework? Let us write your papers.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Video reflection assignments should include your reactions to the video; your reactions to what you learned from the video, and/or you should focus on at least one specific issue, theme, or portion of the video that significantly impacted you. The overall purpose of the assignment is for you to identify one or more themes, and reflect significantly on those themes and their moral, ethical, or emotional implications for the ‘real world’ outside of the classroom.
Some questions you may consider while writing this reflection are:
- How does this video (or set of videos) illustrate the concepts covered in the readings?
- How does this video (or set of videos) portray and understand the concepts related to Sentencing Policy & Capital Punishment?
- What is my emotional, moral, or ethical reaction to the events of the video?
- How does this video highlight (or show for the first time) something related to the role of evidence-based practice in regards to Sentencing Policy & Capital Punishment?
Each video reflection assignment is worth 70 points and should be no fewer than 400 words.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- • Glossip v. Gross (2015)
- Context Module Sub HeaderWatch/Listen:
- Context Module Sub Header• Bryan Stevenson, We Need to Talk About Injustice (TED): https://www.ted.com/speakers/bryan_stevenson
- Context Module Sub Header• More Perfect Podcast, Cruel & Unusual: http://www.wnyc.org/story/cruel-and-unusual/