We can apply literature and evidence-based data findings in order to evoke higher-order analytic thinking and creative processes. Application of such research helps us support reasonable decision-making.
For this assignment, you will be using critical thinking to elaborate on why ongoing research contributions are necessary to the field of forensic psychology.
Begin by selecting and researching one of the current topics listed below.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Eyewitness investigations
- Pretrial identification methods
- Types of profiling
- Police interviews and interrogation
- False confessions
Then, imagine you have been asked to present your findings about this topic to an audience of local law enforcement representatives and court staff. In your presentations, address the following:
- Introduce the topic, and state one opinion you have about a problem within your selected topic.
- Provide two examples of research that support your opinion within this topic area.
- Explain how your position is evidence-based and not pseudoscience.
- Explain areas of past and current research that have been done in this topic area, and elaborate on future areas that may expand the field in a meaningful way.
- Provide a solution for one of the ongoing problems in this area.
Your PowerPoint presentation must be a minimum of 10 slides, not including title or reference slides. Include a minimum of two graphics to support your content. Support conclusions in your presentation by applying knowledge from the textbook and other credible sources. Use a minimum of three sources to support your presentation.
For information on finding peer-reviewed articles in the CSU Online Library, click here.
Use APA format for all references and citations.
You may select any (1) of the five topics provided. Please address each of the (5) subjects in the PowerPoint Presentation and include at least (2) photographic images in the presentation. Please follow all instruction.
The textbook for this assignment is: Introduction to Forensic Psychology Bartol, C. R. & Bartol A. M. (2019). “Chapter 3, Psychology of investigations”