Week 9 Assignment – Organizational Change This assignment will focus on organizational change and the challenges associated with change. For this assignment you are speaking to an audience and must cr
Do you need academic writing help with your homework? Let us write your papers.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Week 9 Assignment – Organizational Change
This assignment will focus on organizational change and the challenges associated with change. For this assignment you are speaking to an audience and must create a PowerPoint Presentation that addresses the following questions:
- Discuss the positives and negatives of organizational change.
- Discuss approaches managers should use with employees to get them to embrace change.
Your presentation should consist of six slides. A seventh slide should be added for references if citations are included in the presentation.To complete this assignment:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Create the following PowerPoint slides. Please note that you are not required to place any images or record any voice narration on your slides.
- A title slide.
- An introduction slide that welcomes your listeners and includes what you plan to discuss on slides 3, 4, and 5.
- A slide listing the potential positive impacts of organizational change.
- A slide listing the potential challenges to organizational change.
- A slide for approaches managers may use to help employees embrace change.
- A summary slide addressing the key points of your presentation.
- Include comments that you plan to say to your audience in the Notes section below each slide, beginning with your title slide.
- Include a reference slide as an additional slide if you used any citations.
- Ensure the total file size is no large than 9 MB to allow it to be uploaded to SafeAssign.