Week 9 Assignment – Problem-Solving Essay: Part 2Overview
The 18th-century French writer known as Voltaire has been quoted as having said, “No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking.”
When faced with a problem, what do you do to solve it?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This assignment asks you to apply a six-step problem-solving process to a specific problem scenario.
You will write a paper that presents a synthesis of your ideas about solving the problem using this systematic approach.
- Review the six-step problem-solving process outlined in the webtext.
- Read the article, The Problem-Solving Process.
Write a 4–5 page paper in which you:
- Define the problem in the scenario that you chose in the Week 7 assignment, Problem-Solving: Part 1.
- Analyze the problem in the scenario.
- Generate options for solving the problem in the scenario.
- Evaluate the options for solving the problem.
- Decide on the best option for solving the problem.
- Explain how you will implement the chosen solution and reflect on whether this option was the most effective.
The paper should follow guidelines for clear and organized writing:
- Include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph.
- Address the main ideas in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.
- Adhere to standard rules of English grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and spelling.