Case studies have been attached
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Assignment 4: Workplace Ethics
Due Week 8 and worth 150 points
This assignment will give you the opportunity to choose a case study, and then write about the ethical implications and the impact of the events that are described. Each case study includes a set of questions that you should answer. You can choose either Case Study 1.1: Made in America or Case Study 6.3: Sniffing Glue.
Write a paper in which you:
- Analyze the following questions associated with your chosen case study and discuss them using concepts you learned in this course.
- What ideals, effects, and consequences are at stake?
- Have any moral rights been violated?
- What would a Utilitarian recommend?
- What would a Kantian recommend?
- Explain your rationale for each of your answers to your chosen case study with supporting evidence.
- Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine the considerations for and process of ethical business decision making to balance corporate and social responsibilities and address moral, economic, and legal concerns.
- Analyze selected business situations using the predominant ethical theories, such as utilitarian, Kantian, and virtue ethics to guide ethical business decision making.
- Determine the implications and impact of various civil liberty laws in the workplace, such as hiring, promotion, discipline, discharge, and wage discrimination.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business ethics.
- Write clearly and concisely about business ethics using proper writing mechanics.