Write a 1-page journal entry (approximately 250 words) in which you:
- Describe how you think journalism will evolve in the future. Will these changes lead to an overall improvement in journalism? Why or why not? How has the past information expansion changed the environment or activities of current-day journalism?
- Complete the page/word amount requirement.
- Write with clarity, following mechanics and formatting requirements.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length. A Journal Sample [PDF] has been provided for your reference. No sources are required for this journal.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Explain the influence of information accessibility through different forms of media on individual and social norms.