Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that discusses the following questions through your research and analysis on the effect of the rule of law and ethics on the economy of the selected country. Support your claims using scholarly sources with in-text citations and references. (Selected Country: United Kingdom)
- Using the selected country, research the influence of colonization on that country and explain how that influence has affected the country’s current legal system.
- Describe the current legal system. Is it a civil law code, a common law code, a religious law code, or a combination of the law codes? What is the correlation between the current rule of law and the propensity of entrepreneurship?
- If you are an entrepreneur in the selected country, explain the specific steps you would use to perform a market screening and environmental analysis for a product/service that meets a need in the country.
- Evaluate at least three international market entry methods for the selected product/service in the selected country. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each method?
- Taking into consideration the cultural, societal, and religious values, provide examples of effective and ineffective advertisement practices you would implement to introduce an emerging/sustainable technology into the selected country. Explain your reasoning.
- Recommend at least three legal compliance approaches that should be used by companies conducting international business in the selected country.
- Provide three key recommendations to consider in regard to ethics and social responsibility in your selected country (e.g., intellectual property, competition, corruption).
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now