Write a paper (500-1,000 words) in which you identify one major problem/concern associated with your specific psychology program emphasis and the related history and systems that guide the exploration of that problem. Include the following in your paper:
- A single sentence identifying your study emphasis in psychology (Cognition and Instruction; Industrial/Organizational Psychology; Performance Psychology; or Integrating Technology, Learning, and Psychology).
- An overview of one key problem your study emphasis attempts to address. Where did the problem originate? What do we need to know to adequately address the problem?
- An identification of the systems that govern the exploration of that key problem. How can researchers investigate the problem to find solutions?
The discipline of psychology has a variety of sub-fields to be explored through empirical research. Whether you are studying cognition and instruction, performance psychology, or some other aspect of psychology, there remains much to be learned. In this assignment, you will identify one major problem/concern associated with your specific psychology program emphasis and the related history and systems that guide the exploration of that problems.
General Requirements:Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to Chapters 2-4 of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.) for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. These chapters contain essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.