WRITTEN INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Doctoral candidates should provide an authentic personal statement to each of the five following questions/prompts reflecting on their own personal interest. In the event that any outside resources are used, resources should be cited in APA format. Submissions should be a maximum of 500 words or 125 words per question/prompt. It is best to response to each prompt/question individually for clarity of the reviewer. Writing sample should be submitted in Microsoft Word format and include candidate’s name.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Tell us about yourself and your personal journey that has lead you to University of the Cumberlands.
- What are your research interests in the area of information technology? How did you become interested in this area of research?
- What is your current job/career and how will this program impact your career growth? – Working As UI Architect
- What unique qualities do you think you have that will help you in being successful in this program?
- How can obtaining a doctorate impact your contribution to the practices of information technology? Where do you see yourself after obtaining a doctorate from UC?