Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this final segment of the SLP, consider everything you have learned throughout the SLP and write a 3-page paper that addresses the following:
- Explain how you would approach a health education program for the cultural group you have written about for your SLP(Latina Immigration)(BHS414_Mod2_SLP_Immigrants_L.Lott.doc). Support your choices with scholarly references. You should be able to use the information you found in researching your previous SLP papers.
- Would your program be for the person, extended family, or neighborhood?
- What positive perceptions, enablers, and nurturers would you want to reinforce? What negative ones would you want to try to overcome?
- What positive aspects of cultural empowerment would you want to reinforce? What negative ones would you want to try to overcome? What existential ones would you acknowledge but not try to change?
- What challenges do you foresee in trying to plan and implement health education programs for this cultural group?
SLP Assignment Expectations
– To earn full credit, review all required background materials and ensure that your paper meets these standards:
LENGTH: Your paper should be 3 pages typed and double-spaced with one-inch margins and 12-point font, and meet the exact number of pages specified in the assignment instructions.
COVER PAGE: Copy the exact assignment onto your cover page (the actual questions or task).
REFERENCES: Cite your references in the text of all papers and on the reference list at the end. For examples, review the way the references are listed in the modules and on the background reading list.
PRECISION: Each question of the assignment is specifically addressed in the paper.
CLARITY: The paper reads clearly (i.e., it is not confusing) and is well-structured. Subheadings are used to guide the reader.
BREADTH: The paper presents appropriate breadth covering the questions of the assignment (multiple perspectives and references, multiple issues/factors considered, as appropriate).
DEPTH: The paper presents points that lead to a deeper understanding of the matters and/or issues being discussed and integrates several points into coherent conclusions.
EVIDENCE: Statements and points are well-supported with facts or statistics, and references.
CRITICAL THINKING: Set aside personal biases and instead approach the subject matter using available scholarly evidence. Consider the strengths and weaknesses of competing arguments/perspectives on this topic. Having read these scholarly sources, make a judgment as to the merit of the arguments presented therein.