Senior leaders must understand how to motivate employees in a variety of ways. Research major motivational theories, and pick 3 theories to discuss.
Major motivational theories are discussed in Intellipath, MUSE, and the text in Chapter 7.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this assignment, you will select, describe and examine three motivational theories in the first three bullets below. In a fourth section, you will select one of the theories and explain why you believe it could be usefully applied in a work context from your experience.
For each motivational theory, address the following:
- Briefly describe each theory, including its history, foundation, model, and application.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of each theory.
- Explain options and strategies an organization can use to apply this theory to motivating employees.
- Select one theory that you or your manager could use in your current or previous workplace to motivate employees that you believe would be effective. Explain the reasons for your choice
- **I have the three theories: Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, Hertzberg’s Two Factor Theory and Vroom’s Expectancy Theory. These are the theories I would like the paper on. Thank you so very much for helping me out.