length does not matter as long as all questions are answered.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
please write the paper in the form of question and answer .
How (on what basis) are nations classified as high income, middle income and low-income nations? Provide some examples.
* Which activities define international trade. Briefly explain each in your own words.
* What is FDI? How does it differ from FPI? Provide an example of each.
* How can companies minimize damage arising from international disputes (with customers, partners, governments, vendors etc.)? What are the key considerations in international dispute resolution?
* What is the difference between nationalization and privatization? Which is better for trade?
* What the difference between macro & micro political risk? Between confiscation and expropriation?
* What is the difference between high context and low context cultures? What is the difference in communicating in these cultures when marketing a good?
* How does power, uncertainty, social orientation differ in explaining cultural differences in Hofstede’s dimensions. Do you see any relationships between Hofstede’s 5 dimensions?
* What are cultural clusters? On what basis are the nations clustered?
o What are the different approaches to social responsibility? Provide an example of each.
* How does mercantilism differ from theories of absolute and comparative advantage? What is neo-mercantilism?
* What are opportunity costs – how does it define comparative advantage?
* What are transaction costs in international trade? Which trade theory recommends an approach to reduce these costs? What does the theory suggest?
* How does internalization theory differ from new trade theory?