Application: Developing a Health Advocacy Campaign (continued): Ethical Considerations
The final application builds upon the applications (Parts One and Two) completed in weeks 4 and 7.
To complete the final section of your paper:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Review provisions 7, 8, and 9 of the ANA Code of Ethics in relation to advocacy for population health.
- Reflect on the ethical considerations you may need to take into account in your advocacy campaign.
- Research the ethical considerations and lobbying laws relevant to the location where your advocacy campaign will occur.
- Consider potential ethical dilemmas you might face in your campaign.
To complete: Revise and combine Part one (week 4 application) and Part Two (week 7 application) with Part Three below.
- Explain any ethical dilemmas that could arise during your advocacy campaign, and how you would resolve them.
- Describe the ethics and lobbying laws that are applicable to your advocacy campaign.
- Evaluate the special ethical challenges that are unique to the population you are addressing.
- Provide a cohesive summary for your paper.
Reminder: You will submit one cogent paper that combines the previous applications from weeks 4 and 7 plus the new material mentioned in the week 8 application. Your paper should be about 10 pages of content, not including the title page and references. Be sure to paste the rubric at the end of your paper.