Before beginning work on this assignment, please review the expanded grading rubric for specific instructions relating to content and formatting.
Choose any case that you worked on in this course. Complete a 15-20-slide presentation (not including the title or reference slide) of the case analysis. Add to this analysis for depth where needed as you may have not done this in a previous assignment. Pretend you are presenting your case findings to its organizational leadership. Use the case analysis format to include:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Title slide
- Introduction (brief description of the organization or department) (1 Slide)
- Definition of the problem (1-2 slides)
- Identification of the stakeholders (1-2 slides)
- Analysis (1-2 slides) (The SWOT is an example of what to use here)
- Identification of alternative solutions (1-2 slides)
- Evaluation of alternative solutions (2-3 slides)
- Solution (Justification) (1-2 slides)
- Implementation steps (include stakeholder issues and how to communicate the findings) (2-3 slides)
- Conclusion and reflection of this process (1-2 slides)
- Resources slide (APA formatted resources and reference list) (1-2 slides)
- Use the noted format in PowerPoint for elaboration of slide content
- Use the audio function in PowerPoint to make your verbal presentation.
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Your assignment should be addressed in an 15- to 20-slide audio PPT presentation.
4-5 references with citations,
once assignment is done, need to pass the assignment from turnitin plagiarism checker and need turnitin report as well,
check “spelling and grammar” errors, plagiarism free
latest 3 years references needed