Assignment 1.1: Procedural Message â€“ Draft Version
Due Week 1 and worth 40 points
Write a procedural email to employees reminding them of key components of a company policy on acceptable use of email and text messaging. The policy should address security issues, privacy issues, and company monitoring of messages. Consider policies on appropriate message content, the consequences for using company equipment to send harassing messages, and a policy on the use of company system for sending personal email messages.
The message should take the â€œformâ€ of an email; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For the procedural message, you must:
Follow proper format.
- Use a descriptive title or heading.
- Use bullets as needed to emphasize key points.
- Include appropriate greeting and salutation.
Have the following content:
- Introduce the main idea of the message in a concise, informative manner.
- Itemize and explain three (3) to five (5) key points with details.
- Provide information about where and to whom questions should be directed.
- Clarity, writing mechanics, and formatting requirements.
- Begin statements with action verbs.
- Use correct grammar, punctuation, mechanics.
- Avoid spelling errors.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, single spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.