Creating meaningful change in health care leads to better patient outcomes, improved patient experiences, financial sustainability, and more efficient operations. Individuals in many roles within an organization could brainstorm and suggest this change; it all starts with research and discussion. As an office manager at a health care facility, you are part of a performance-management task force. You will be analyzing strategies for ongoing performance-improvement in the changing health care industry to demonstrate your skill in performance improvement.
Your performance-management task force is preparing for a task force meeting that will include a variety of departments, including a representative from risk management.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Select 1 inpatient and ambulatory or ancillary health care organization to research and use for your assessment deliverable. Consider facilities such as:
- Dialysis clinics
- Laser-eye clinics
Create a 1,050- to 1,400-word evaluation report in which you evaluate your selected organization’s quality metrics and performance-improvement capability. In your evaluation:
- Describe the selected health care organization. This can be about a health care organization in general (i.e., pharmacy) or about a specific organization (i.e., CVS).
- Explain what resources and type of work environment are needed to continuously improve an organization’s performance. Correlate them to your selected organization.
- Identify and evaluate metrics used by the organization to measure quality of performance.
- Explain how these metrics help develop the improvement capability for the organization.
- Identify and discuss the quality-improvement tools and strategies available to help the organization develop improvement capability.
- Identify and describe which transformational model(s) can be used to help improve an organization’s performance. Relate them to your selected organization.
- Use the Evaluation Report Template or your own template for this deliverable.
- Include visuals (e.g., charts, graphs, graphics), as appropriate.
Cite sources and visuals used to support your evaluation.
Format report according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assessment.