Description Deliverable Length: 2-3 pages
Read a quantitative article in a peer-reviewed journal in the area of public administration or public policy that uses data collection to test some hypothesis. Organize your paper with each of the following sections clearly numbered:
- Give the bibliographic citation for the article.
- Succinctly state the hypothesis or hypotheses being tested.
- List and briefly describe the dependent and independent variables.
- What theoretical basis or conceptual framework does the author utilize in framing an understanding of the problem or issue? Explain your answer.
- Briefly describe the data collection and analysis procedures.
- What are the inherent, pre-existent biases in the author’s approach?
- What is your overall evaluation of the study? What are the weak areas? What are the strong areas?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now