Health indicator options: Access to health services, environmental quality, injury and violence, maternal infant and child health, mental health, nutrition physical activity and obesity, oral health, reproductive and sexual health, social determinants, substance abuse or tobacco.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Please select one of the above topics and then answer the questions below.
- Provide an introduction which describes the historic perspective of the indicator and why it was selected
- Review other research outside of the HealthyPeople.gov website
- Why is this indicator important to the health of the population?
- What are the objectives for this indicator? (e.g.; baseline, target, target-setting method, data source).
- Are these outcomes realistic and measurable?
- Discuss the major interventions and resources
- Can you develop any additional interventions and resources for this indicator?
Paper will be a total of 2-4 pages. Please see attached instruction sheet.