Fill in the following for a possible study with one independent variable (IV) with two conditions/treatments and a dependent variable (DV) that is measured on a continuous scale (interval or ratio):
- Independent variable = ______________
- Condition A = ______________
- Condition B = ______________
- Dependent variable = _______________
- How do you know this DV is measured on a continuous scale?
- How would you word the null hypothesis for your sample study?
- How would you word the alternative hypothesis for your sample study?
- What alpha level would you set to test your hypothesis? Why?
Use three peer-review journal articles to complete answer, APA citation, 500 words
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now