Find a recent article that interests you.
Recent = no older than 21 days from when you are posting your response to this prompt. The date stamp of your response will be used for this.
Select the article from one of the following sources:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Reuters: https://www.reuters.com/
- NPR News: https://www.npr.org/sections/news/
- BBC News: https://www.bbc.com/news
*Read the article carefully, and address the following questions: Who is the author? What are the author(s) qualifications? What may have motivated the author(s) to write about this subject?
Provide the following, and number your responses 1-5:
1. Article Title
2. Article Date
4. Brief summary of what the article is about (one or two sentences at most).
5. Now this is the challenging part. Read the article carefully, and address the following questions: 5a) Who is the author? 5b) What are the author(s) qualifications? 5c) What may have motivated the author(s) to write about this subject?
(Minimum Word Count: 150-300 words total)