Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Mark Gasiorowski, “Islamic Republic of Iran,” in Mark Gasiorowski and Sean L. Yom (eds.), The Government and Politics of the Middle East and North Africa (Boulder, Co: Westview, 2017: pp. 271-306.
- powerpoint week 8
- Saïd Amir Arjomand, “The Rise and Fall of President Khatami and the Reform Movement in Iran,” Constellations 12.4 (2005): pp. 502-520.
- Kaveh Ehsani, Arang Keshavarzian, Norma Claire Moruzzi, “Tehran, June 2009,” Middle East Research and Information Project ,2009. (Links to an external site.) https://www.merip.org/mero/mero062809
Write a one-page paper summarizing the readings, articles or report. Students should analyze by answering one or more of the following questions:
- How significant is the question?
- How convincing or persuasive is the argument?
- Is there a different methodology the author could have used?
- How logical are the causes and outcomes behind the argument?
- Is the empirical evidence and methodology sound, why or why not? Are there alternative explanations the author could have considered?
- What solutions does the reading propose to solve a specific issue and do you agree with them and have others to propose?