In addition to organizing sections of the marketing plan that you have been working on for your expansion, you do the following this week:
Add the marketing plan section, which should include the following:
- Identify 1 promotional strategy and advertising message that you recommend to differentiate your particular brand.
- Establish where the product will be available, naming at least 3 distribution outlets, with one being an online storefront.
- Develop the pricing strategy.
Develop your client’s international marketing plan. It’s time to polish the international marketing plan from Weeks 1–3. The plan will include the following sections:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Executive Summary: This summarizes major points of the plan.
- Introduction: Include a brief explanation of the company, product, and the country chosen for global expansion.
Cultural Analysis: Briefly describe how the product fits your selected country’s culture.
Include the following information about expansion into your particular country:
- Geographic Research
- Target Market Population and Demographics
- Economic Research
- Legal Research
- Political Research
- Government Considerations
- Language Considerations
- Include the following information about expansion into your particular country:
Competitive Analysis: Include information about the brand’s competition.
- The 4 Ps of marketing
- Industry information
- Marketing Objective
- Global Positioning Strategy
- Product Differentiation
- Advertising and Promotional Strategy
- Distribution Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- References and Appendices
Please submit your assignment.