Final Project: Part 2 and Final Submission
For this Final Project Assignment, you will complete a
6- to 8-page
paper (including Parts 1 and 2), not including title page and references. You will incorporate and finalize the feedback you received from your Instructor on Part 1, and prepare your Final Project for submission.
For each of the following, explain the development and outcomes of the person’s life in terms of the appropriate constructs, processes, and theories of development. Address as many of the ages and stages as possible and that are relevant.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain the person’s life in terms of nature/nurture influences.
- Provide an analysis of the role cognitive, physical, and social-emotional development/changes played in the person’s life. Note: You must select two of the three processes to include in your paper.
- Include at least one theory that is relevant in describing the individual’s development.
- Explain major developmental events, phases, and turning points in the person’s life, with developmental theories that best explain each. Include a brief description of each developmental theory and use as many as is fitting. You must include at least two theories from this course in your Final Project Assignment.
- Explain the impact of diversity* on the person’s life (success, lack of success, struggles, challenges, decisions, etc.). *Diversity includes characteristics and factors such as gender, race, ethnicity, culture, socioeconomic status, religion, sexual orientation, and physical ability. Diversity characteristics are distinct from adversity, which refers to hardship or misfortune.
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing.
By Day 7
your Final Project Assignment (with title page and reference page).
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Final Project using the naming convention “WK10Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
Week 10 Final Project Rubric
to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
Week 10 Final Project
link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
Next, from the Attach File area, click on the
Browse My Computer
button. Find the document you saved as “WK10Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click
If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for
I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database
Click on the
button to complete your submission.
To access your rubric:
Week 10 Final Project Rubric
Check Your Final Project Draft for Authenticity