** Two Assignment Project ** ** All Details
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1 PowerPoint Presentation and 1 Written Essay
Week 5 – POWER Method Presentation
Choose a mid-sized company or organization in which you will assume the role of an executive-level manager. This may be a real organization or one you create.
(You will use this organization as a basis for the Week 7 assignment so you may wish to consider that project in your selection).
Prepare a PowerPoint® presentation proposing the creation of a social media policy for the organization including the following:
- A description of a real or fictional scenario in which customers’ and/or employees’ social media activities have reflected negatively on the organization.
- The background of why you are making this proposal
- How social media is changing your organization’s business communication
- Considerations about how to balance the interest of employees versus the public image of the organization
- Examples of how other organizations have addressed this issue
- Details of how such a policy will be implemented and enforced
Your presentation’s organization and content should reflect the P-O-W-E-R method explained in Week 5 Video 4 (Notes attached – Wk5 V4)
Prepare at least 8 slides (excluding title and references slides) with detailed speaker notes of approximately 75 words per slide. Your speaker notes should reveal your reasoning behind your proposal.
Include a minimum of three scholarly sources
Week 7 – Creating a Strategic Internal
Use the company or organization you selected
for the Week 5 social media policy assignment.
Design a comprehensive Internal Communication
Plan for this same organization based on what you have learned from course
content and other research.
Create a business proposal for an Internal
Communication Plan of approximately 800 words including the following:
- Explanation of why an Internal
Communication Plan is needed (You may wish to assume that an internal
communication audit has been completed.)
- The overall strategy
- The implementation process
- Ongoing support and alignment
- Organizational goals
- Roles of key players
- Communication flow
- Necessary resources
- Evaluation measures
Key indicators of
- Application of course material
about Internal Communication Plans
- Why are they needed?
- How are Internal Communication
Plans different (in purpose and audience) than an external communication
- What role would a communication
audit play in the development of the plan?
- Properly identifies the Who,
What, When, Where, How, and Why elements of an internal communication plan
- Anticipates necessary resources
(both physical ones such as money and manpower, but also leadership
support as a “resource”)
- Provides a framework for how to
assess its effectiveness
·Include a minimum of three scholarly sources