MKT571 – QUESTIONS
Answer the 8 questions below, each question must be a minimum of 200 words. Must be in APA format, please identify the questions on paper. Cannot accept more than 5% plagiarism, it will be submitted to TurnItIn.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Must be answered in your own words, NO cut and pasted phrases or paragraphs — you can include the URL address so we can click and go to the site, but do not copy and paste (even with references and citations). This way we can avoid plagiarism as well as copyright issues.
BOOK: Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2016). Marketing Management. Boston: Pearson.
Ch. 16: Developing Pricing Strategies and Programs
1. What are the various responses to a competitor’s price change?
2. How do consumers process and evaluate prices?
Ch. 17: Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Channels
3. What is a marketing channel system and value network?
4. What are the various channels to market and how are they interrelated and how are they different?
Ch. 18: Managing Retailing, Wholesaling, and Logistics
5. What are intermediaries and why are they important?
6. What major changes are occurring in the modern retail marketing environment with respect to competitive market structure and technology?
DQ2: Marketing Channels
7. Why are marketing channels and intermediaries necessary? What is the most important function carried out by intermediaries and why is this function needed? How do intermediaries impact the price a customer pays for a product or service?
DQ1: Basis for Prices
8. Think about the various approaches to pricing described in the readings for this week: markup pricing, target-return pricing, perceived value pricing, value pricing, going rate pricing, and auction-type pricing. Now consider $2 bottles of water, $150 running shoes, and $500 concert tickets. Do you think prices should reflect the premium that consumers are willing to pay for perceived value, or should prices just reflect the cost of the product or service? State your opinion and supporting reasons.