THIS JUST IN: You work for a national radio broadcasting company and it is your job to create the typed broadcast for the evening news, recapping the experiences of Americans from before WWI all the way to their experiences after the war. For your story to be valid and accepted by a wide audience, it must include the home front experiences of many groups and cover the topics below. You are to choose only one of the two options below to complete for this assignment to highlight all seven key points below.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Examine the experiences of the local populations and varied demographics, including African Americans, women, and lower classes.
- What changed because of the movement from isolationism to expansionism?
- Assess the relevance of people’s concerns about the war’s impact on the international community.
- Assess the war’s economic impact, including the expansion of factories (big business) due to wartime production.
- Compare and contrast pre-war and post-war experiences.
- Include at least two key domestic figures and at least two key international figures.
- Include how the United States in the post-war era is positioned to become a superpower.
With any good news story, you must utilize multiple sources. Your story must be a minimum of two pages. A minimum of two reputable sources must be used, cited, and referenced, one of which must come from the CSU Online Library. This means you will need to find at least one additional source on your own. Inappropriate resources or failure to use resources available in the CSU Online Library can lead to deductions (and loss of your news audience).