Writing Assignment: Carry the Torch
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The finish line is in sight now. Flags are waving! The crowd is cheering! Absorb that final energy boost. Use the following check list to check off all the required parts of this research project that you have completed, then put the finishing touches on it.
- Select a professional presentation method (a written report, an oral report).
- Organize your information into one of the formats.
- Add media enhancements to make your presentation interesting.
- Use embedded quotes with MLA citations in your presentation (a minimum of 5).
- Use paraphrased and summarized information with MLA citations.
- Create a Works Cited Page that uses MLA formatting.
Click here for a resource for MLA formatting.
- Present your research to your peers by submitting to the Discussion: Fuel for the Fire link.
- Offer peer review to one of your peers and receive their peer reviews.
Now carry your torch over the finish line by:
- Revising your presentation according to the peer reviews you received.
- Editing your presentation carefully.
- Submitting your project to the Writing Assignment: Carry the Torch assignment link for grading.
To ensure success on this assignment, read the assignment rubric.
For insight and help with effective writing guidelines that your teacher is looking for, read the 6+1 Trait® Writing rubric.