- Modern Period and Its Challenges (Iqbal)
- Ritual and Practice as Ethico-spiritual Formation ( Malcolm x )
- the attachments are the reading for both Iqbal and Malcolm x
The essay will be composed of three sections:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1) a brief summary of each figure’s writing
2) comparison of the writings which draws out their similarities and differences
3) what such a comparison might tell us about how these religious traditions have dealt with the particular topic that is the focus of that section. The topic of each section is as follows: a) modern period: how religious traditions confront and negotiate the challenges of modernity; and b) ritual and practice: how rituals as social practices shape the character and worldviews of believers
4-6 double-spaced pages using 12-point Times New Roman font. Feel free to use which ever citation style you’re most comfortable with (MLA, APA, Chicago/Turabian), but make sure to be correct and consistent in your use of it!